U Browser - Time to Switch a New Browser! - Mobilexgalaxy

728x90 AdSpace

Trending

Games

[Games][pvid]

Nokia 5233 Apps

[Games][pvid]

Nokia 5233

[Games][pvid]

U Browser - Time to Switch a New Browser!

U Browser - Time to Switch a New Browser! 


Let me start with a day – to – day experience.
Mostly, after I download a movie via mobile, I prefer to check the remaining MB’s in my account. But this is a gruesome task.

Being a Vodafone user, I dial *111#. Then a pop up screen comes up that asks me to select my preferred language. So I have to tap on the screen, then type 2 (as English language is on 2), then press option again and click on send. Then it again pops up a new screen asking me to select what service i want i.e. do i want check my previous deductions or do i want to see my last 3 recharge or do i want to check my data usage or other things.

So for selecting data usage, i click on options then select the reply option then i type the number, then again i press option and click send.

All this pressing and typing really pisses me off. At such times, U Browser comes handy.
U Browser, designed by Opencodes, is a powerful software that really simplifies USSD services. USSD service is nothing but the service which uses numeric codes for communication between your service operator and you. For example for checking of balance we dial *141#, etc. So all such dialing and receiving together makes up USSD service.

Using U Browser, all those pressing and typing can be eliminated.

U Browser has many features but my favourites are its bookmark storage capability and history storage capability.

Bookmark storage allows user to store their most required dial codes. For example, for balance check, my operator’s code is *141# and that for checking other services is *111#. Sometimes I really get confused that whether it is *111# or *#111# or something else. So what I’ve done is, I’ve stored all those codes in my U Browser under specific names. Now i just need to click their names and I’ve be taken to respective service.
Other essential feature is history storage. Suppose I’ve reached at end of my process but before reading it, i click the red button by mistake and screen goes blank! No issues. When you start U Browser again, you can check the last result directly by going to the history folder.

Availability:
This app is available for Android, Symbian s60, Symbian Anna/Belle and iPhone.
This is a freeware for Nokia but I don’t know about other OS.


To know more or for downloading via PC, visit: http://www.u-browser.com/download
U Browser - Time to Switch a New Browser! Reviewed by nethaji on 3:19:00 AM Rating: 5 U Browser - Time to Switch a New Browser!  Let me start with a day – to – day experience. Mostly, after I download a movie via mo...